Marlin Yacht Surveys
Under the requirements of the 2018 GDPR Regulations, Marlin Yacht Surveys has provided the following statement:
Marlin Yacht Surveys – will only ask for information necessary to process our yacht surveying activity. We do not hold bank details.
We only collect data when you fill out our contact form to request advice or a survey.
How and why we use your data
We only use your data for marketing purposes (with your consent) by sending you newsletter emails from time to time.The Marlin Yacht Surveys newsletter provides an unsubscribe option each time. We will endeavour only to send out relevant information which may be of benefit or interest to our clients and interested parties.
The privacy of your data is important to us – we will never provide any of our mailing lists or other data to a third party for the purposes of marketing.
- You can choose not to provide us with personal data
- You can ask us not to use your data for marketing
If you wish to be removed from our database please email us at email@example.com
Or click on the unsubscribe option on our Mailchimp newsletter.
- You have the right to access information we hold about you. We will provide you with the information within one month of your request, unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of other (e.g. another person’s confidentiality or intellectual property rights). We’ll tell you if we can’t meet your request for that reason.
- You have the right to make us correct any inaccurate personal data about you
- You have the right to be ‘forgotten’ by us You can ask us to erase any personal data we hold about you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to lodge a complaint regarding our use of your data
Please tell us first, so we have a chance to address your concerns. If we fail in this, you can address any complaint to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, either by calling their helpline or on their website at www.ico.org.uk
How secure is the data we collect?
As we hold minimal amount of data, we only store data electronically that is password protected and in a mailchimp list which is GDPR compliant.
How long do we store your data?
We will delete your personal data from our archives no later than 6 years from the last time you consented to receive our marketing.