Why Use Marlin Yacht Surveys
Why do you need a marine survey?
The main reasons for using a qualified Yacht Surveyor:-
- Insurance Companies will ask for a Yacht Survey before they will insure a boat.
- As a purchaser you may well be a knowledgeable yachtsman, but will not have the in-depth knowledge of the workings of specific boats or all the issues to look for in a boat survey; in the engineering, construction and detail of a craft. A practical and professional survey will offer a comprehensive report of all the requisite survey areas for a boat purchase or an insurance valuation. Go to areas of survey, from epoxy paint to boat safety equipment.
- Plus a survey can make all the difference in finding the right boat for you.
- You may also engage a Marine Surveyor for a boat damage survey; a boat condition report or an osmosis check.
- Marlin Yacht Surveys also offers a new ‘Eyes and Ears’ boat condition report for prospective buyers. click here for further information
Why should you use Marlin Yacht Surveys? Go to Marine Surveyors Professional experience.
Marlin Yacht Surveys offers:-
- 47 years of experience of boats including boat building, repairs and maintenance
- Broader expertise of yachts from GRP and timber to steel and alloy.
- Excellent network of suppliers and manufacturers plus boat production and repair facilities
- Valued and respected reputation throughout the Marine Industry
- Extensive cruising and boat ownership experience
- A passion for boats above and beyond our profession.
- Regular expert on radio boating programme.
- Contributor to Boat Repair Manual.
- Boat surveys undertaken anywhere on the South Coast of the UK and in Mallorca
For a practical, professional survey of your boat on the South Coast of England or in Mallorca contact Martyn Jenkins for a sensible quote or some helpful advice on the following:-
- Insurance Surveys
- Pre-purchase surveys
- Help and advice in buying a boat
- Steel or alloy boat surveys
- GRP boat surveys
- Wooden boat surveys
- Valuation surveys
- Osmosis checks
- Surveys on second or new boats
- Advice on Epoxy paints
- Boat Surveys in the Mediterranean
And more. call Martyn now on 00447887801594 or for Med Enquiries 0034618432360